- in Redirect
It Is Easier To Subtract Than To Add
Trying to improve your life, but struggling or lacking energy?
Don’t “do something.”
- Subtract sugar–see what happens
- Subtract time with someone you don’t really like
- Subtract a hobby you actually don’t enjoy
- Subtract an expense that isn’t necessary
- Subtract something you read daily that doesn’t actually mean much to you
Subtraction will lighten your load and make it easier to proactively seek goals. It will make you healthier, wealthier, and better able to focus.