- in Heart
Because, you can:
- get free books from the library.
- create an entire blog for free on WordPress.com (though spending $5 a month to host your own website is better).
- take walks for free.
- brew your own coffee or tea and enjoy it for almost free.
- pray and commune with transcendent reality for free.
- cook tasty meals such as lentil soup, brown rice, stir fry, oatmeal, scrambled eggs, for very little money.
- check out CDs from the library as well as movies.
- drink a glass of pure water.
- take a walk with your friend.
- hug your loved ones for free.
- smile at a stranger.
- randomly talk to someone you meet at a cafe or on your commute to work for free.
- hum a tune.
- pet a dog for free.
- watch the wind sigh through the trees and rustle branches.
- watch a bee dance around a flower.
- write a poem.
- teach your child to read for free (with a book from the library).
Life is overwhelmingly rich in and of itself. Whether you have no money or a bank account full of commas and zeroes, most of the joy and richness of life is just begging you to notice and participate.
This is a wonderful thing for us all.